The Reiki Summit is Over,
But We’d Love To Keep Supporting Your Path…
This transformational event broadcasted November 11-16, 2022.
Together, we’ve explored…
- How to become one with Reiki on a daily basis, not just when life challenges us – with Inamoto Hyakuten
- The 4 pillars you need to develop to become a professional Reiki practitioner – with Kate Jones
- A profoundly groundbreaking breath underwater experience called Empowered by River of Peace – with William Lee Rand
- Why it is our responsibility as lightworkers to release the energy of the past – with The Great Mother Healer Rekhit Kajara
- If intention plays a role in the power of the symbols when we use them – with Mark Hosak
- Ways through which our Reiki practice has changed and expanded over the years – with Kathie Lipinski
- The very clear recipe of Mikao Usui for awakening the divine luminosity within ourselves – with Frans Stiene
- What we can do to help animals heal and fill them with life force and vitality – with Colleen & Robyn Benelli
- How to cultivate inner peace via a deeper practice with the Reiki symbols – with Bruce Taylor
- Tips to overcome some of our struggles as Reiki practitioners – with Tina Zion
- The shamanic roots of Reiki teaching and Usui’s secret methods to invite happiness – with Nicholas Pearson
And many more!
And we would love to keep growing through shared experiences and have you onboard for our next summits and events!
Sign up today to become a Reiki Rays community member
and hear about our future events too!
Take a sneak peek into our latest event, the 2022 Reiki Summit:
Even if the 2022 Reiki Summit is over, you can still access its content by purchasing the summit package! You’ll receive instant, lifetime access to the complete set of downloadable videos, audios, and transcripts, plus get amazing bonuses valued at $500!
ABOUT REIKI RAYS
Welcome to Reiki Rays!
Reiki Rays is a global community of Reiki practitioners and teachers dedicated to creating a brighter and more aware future for us all using Reiki as a main healing tool. We assist and empower our community members with opportunities for personal and spiritual growth – a wide variety of Reiki articles and infographics, free guided meditations, free e-books, online courses and summits via our Reiki Rays University platform.
Since its founding in 2012, Reiki Rays has touched the lives of more than four millions people, becoming now one of the world’s most popular and respected source of Reiki knowledge.
What Reiki Rays is All About
Reiki Rays encourages, inspires, and supports Reiki practitioners and teachers throughout the world with their daily practice, business development and healing sessions. Since our goal is to contribute in shaping a better world together, we are providing valuable insights and developing numerous alternatives for Reiki practitioners to grow, learn, expand their spiritual gifts, and achieve their full potential.
All Reiki lineages and practices are welcomed since our entire concept is based on the idea of oneness and interconnectedness.
Daily, new articles written for Reiki Rays by experienced and trusted Reiki Masters in the field are being added to our +3000 article database, covering a wide variety of Reiki themes. If you’d like to meet some of our featured authors and read their articles, click here.
Our Wisdom Library contains over 32 free e-books with more than 30 different Reiki topics discussed, among which we mention attunements, distant healing, crystals, angels, meditation, and symbols. Visit our Wisdom Library now.
5 Attributes of a Reiki Teacher
Stepping into the space of Reiki Teacher is a tremendous responsibility and a great honour. When you qualify as a Reiki Master Teacher it is assumed and accepted that you will … Becoming a Reiki Teacher was not something I really planned to do. I was quite content and honoured with practicing Reiki to support, assist and guide my clients…
Reiki to Help Cultivate A Peaceful Heart
Can you cultivate a peaceful heart with your Reiki? Yes, but it does take time and dedicated practice. The word “cultivate”, in this context, means to develop a skill. You are already a Reiki practitioner, so what skill is it that you need to develop? The openness and receptivity for the Reiki to help create a balanced and harmonious peacefulness…
Own the Reiki Healing Summit Now